Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i think this is a meme, but not sure, but either way, tag i'm it.

my homegirl Linda tagged me in... wait... L, what is this? a meme? a meyoume? eh. movin' on.

so. here are the rules. and i'm not so good at rules, mostly cuz.... i'm a lazy blogger who gets sidetracked more often than not and kinda fades out into some weird twist of what i was sayin and o btw what WAS i sayin?


“Your ship has sunk. You have, of course, been stranded on a deserted island. You have salvaged a copy of the King James Version of the Bible and a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. Nothing else.
“The very next day you find one of those Arabian Lamps in the sand. Of course, you rub it and, of course, a rather grumpy Genie appears.
“‘Let’s get this straight - there is a recession going on. There are restrictions on the three wishes now. I don’t do water or air transport now so no boats, planes or magic carpets. As for electronics, forget it. There isn’t the infrastructure on this island.
“‘I can let you have one book and I mean one VOLUME, one essential item and one luxury item. Now hurry up and make your choices, I have to get to those five other islands you are going to nominate.’”





..... i have no idea.



i've been sittin' here thinking, what on earth would i want to read for all eternity? what book is that amazing? sure, i can think of a ton of series to bring but... that's not allowed.



i honestly think this is the most impossible thing. i cannot whittle down to one book. impossible!! i read so much. as in, 2-3 books a week. if i'm not busy that week? more. i go thru books like air. or more aptly, airchocolategreenteaWINEtoiletpapergarbagebagsairfreshener cuz daisy is smelly sometimes.

sorry daiz. just keepin it real.

but really, i have no idea.

what book? no idea. i could spout my favs, like enders game, sophie kinsella, but it may just circle back to Jen Lancaster (yes caps, she rocks) cuz.... she makes me laugh my socks off. but, maybe readin it over and over on a desert island would make me insane.

who knows. maybe insanity would be WELCOME after bein' stranded all alone.

what was the next thing i could have? jenie? hello? bueller?

okay, so essential item would be one of those nifty things that converts your AHEM pee into water. i know. i know. tmi. bear with me. that's essential. but also? if i had fresh water forever? then i would say.... essential.... would be.... wine. i know. don't shoot me. but really? all alone on a desert island? what else is going to amuse me?

the luxury item i would choose..... bedding. that means, a bed with 1,000 ridic thread count sheets and amazing pillows with mosquito netting and... an air conditioner and heater built in.

cuz a bed is really one item. right? and bed includes bedding.

pfft. it's my blog. my rules. :)

so there ya go. and i'm also supposed to tag five people but again, i'm spazzy and american idol is distracting bc this gal is singin' HEART and oh my lordy be i HEART HEART and ... her dressi s bad but you know, i'll forgive her.

also, i love norman gentle, just sayin'. not sure why. just do.

ahem. what was i talkin about again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl...you make my head spin. LOL