Monday, January 5, 2009

i moved!!!!!!!!!!!

so i done did move. yep. you got it. i moved. to a new place in a new time zone in a new millennium and a new pair of socks.

or. somethin' like that. anyway. anywho.

ahem.

so i took pictures. TONS of pictures actually. and they didn't do me ANY shades of good, bc.... my computer is still at my OLD house. so. what's a girl to do?????

i used my camera phone. i know. i know. it sucks. it's horrible quality. it cannot compare to my wonderful award winning photos on my cannon. or. maybe not so award-winning but kinda maybe please sorta better than these photos. cuz these are bad. why are they so bad?

yeah. uh. i forgot to use the flash. sorry folks. i just don't know where my head is sometimes!

probably on my neck. but. i have other problems to attend to.

this is my new living room!! and if you squint real super duper hard you can see it. i swear. girl scouts honor. i'm standing in front of sliding glass doors. this is the very end of the condo. ahead you see the dining room, and to the right is the galley kitchen. the bedroom would be to the right, thru the wall. the bathroom is to the right and up.

i know. i know. this in no way helps to figure out the dynamics of my home. bear with me.


this is moving further up(?) into the condo, sliding glass doors still behind me. a close-up of the dining room. you can see a kitchen cabinet in this shot. the wall you see on the right is actually part of a half-hallway.


here's a shot from the OTHER side. the front door is to my left and i'm peering into the kitchen from the hallway that is the entryway.
does this make ANY sense????

HEY YA'LL!!!! i'm just takin' pics. my husband, at this point, is seriously doubting my sanity. i say psssshhhaw. i know these pics suck. mah bad. surreooouuusssllly i will take better ones. i HAVE taken better ones. but i'm currently on a no-computer access issue.




oh. more on the kitchen. this time, i'm standing in the dining room. please don't mind the mess. i really did try super hard to unpack. i did. swear. and it looks much more cluster-fied than it is in real life. cuz it TOTALLY doesn't look that bad. promise.


okay. these next few pictures, EXCUSE ME. seriously. cuz they just look terror filled but i tried my best. in actuality, the walls of the bedroom are BRIGHT turquoise. they. are. LOVELY. and also very reminiscent of Tiffany's blue. i love it. adore it. all of our furniture is dark super dark cherry. and it POPS in this room. i love it.

i'm not loving how the photos came out. again. i failed to use flash. who even KNEW camera phones HAD flash??????



everyone? ...........oops. my bad. sorry peeps.


and to leave you with something delicious, take a gander at my closet. yep. my closet. there's a floor under there.

promise.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love the bedroom color w/ the dark cherry furniture! And who minds the mess? Point 'em out! Cuz I'll open a can of whoop ass on 'em! Ya just moved in for Pete's sake! :) ahem. sorry. It looks like a very nice condo.

Jenn said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm totally cracking up at the mirror pic because I picture you popping in and out snapping pics.....and for some reason, that makes me laugh. Looks like a super duper cute place! Congrats!

Mama Dawg said...

I love the idea of dark cherry wood against turquoise. Post good pics when you get a chance.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Congrats on your new home! I know you're gonna have a lot of fun there!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exciting! Congrats on your move!

Whitney said...

You are so funny. Thanks for showing the pix - it gave us a good visual. :) So fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just looking at all the work you've done and have left to do. Ugh..