Friday, January 16, 2009

tag i'm it you're it we're ALL IT darnit!!

Marchelle at Chronicles of a Working Mom totally did a tag. yer it. on her blog readers. and since i'm all for doin these weird kooky things?? yeah, i'm doin' it. just TRY to stop me!! you don't wanna know what happens!!

come to think of it, neither do i. moving along now.

so. here's the rule list. and just for the record i don't like rule lists. i don't like rules. or lists with numbers. i like BULLET points. or dashes. or. stars and hearts and puppies. i don't know what i'm saying. is this even in english?

1. Grab the nearest book
.2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five other people to do the same!

and Marchelle? you should go to Amazon.com and have them suggest books for ya that are like Twilight. cuz me? yeah. after i read thru my stash of crack books Twilight series books, i totally ran out and got a ton more books that are the same genre. teenage vamps. gotta love it!!

ahem. THIS has been my cracklatest addiction. sigh. super de duper good series. yeah, it's young adult. SO'S WHAT i say!!! who cares. i don't. i love it. (uhm yeah but remind me to keep it in my desk drawer when at work cuz i left it out after comin' back from lunch and a friend coworker totally teased me about how corny the cover is. totally teenager overdramatic. but the CONTENT is what it's about ya'll!!!)

anyway. here goes:

"He stood several feet in front of me, off to Stan's right, looking just as he had last night. Translucent. Shimmering. Sad. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I froze, unable to move or finish going for my stake. I forgot about what I'd been doing and completely lost track of the people and commotion around me. The world slowed down, everything fading around me. There was only Mason- that ghostly, shimmering Mason who glowed in the dark and seemed like he so badly wanted to tell me something."

heh. i did a bit more bc i just LOVE this part in the book, coincidentally. it's so freakin good.

so. as Marchelle did, cuz i'm a copy cat and all, i tag ALL YA'LL to do this!! it's fun and easy and fast and my kinda thing.




oh, did this frighten you? a slab of delicious, saucy, sexy, tantalizingly yummy juicy red raw slab-o-hunka-hunka-meat?

so sorry, friends. it's just that... that.... maybe this will calm your queasy tummies- (you pansies!) (kidding. ahem.)



that right thurr is a delicious, yummy, oh so yummy in my tummy pan-fried ribeye. and THAT IS WHAT I'M HAVING FOR DINNER. i'm totally pioneer woman'ed out. no joke. i'm doin' her "meal o' love" dinner... oh sigh..... i'm doing pan fried ribeye, and a side of crash hot potatoes. yes. i am doin' it. i'm goin' all out. AND I MADE HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING.

I KNOW. who IS this person typing??? last time i checked there was a Dominick's down the road instead of horses and cattle so i'm not sure why on earth i decided to make homemade ranch when i could just toddle on down to the grocery store and buy some. probably for cheaper. less labor.

i don't understand either. just one'a those things about me. you never know what i'm gonna do. heck i don't even know what i'm gonna do!!! look at me!! i snapped and went all domestic and all. who knew?




ahem. i am so sorry. but honestly? this is, quite possibly, one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen.

oh, i adore you, hunkaburninmeat. bestill my heart.


HAPPY WEEKEND YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Your love affair with meat cracks me up.