Monday, December 15, 2008

So! ay-yo! hello! askmeaskmeaskme day!!!!

hello, my lovely little yummery blog peppermint bark bloggers you. come in a lil' closer. we're gonna go somewhere i've never gone before. somewhere lovely and delicious and once i do there is NO stoppin' me bc once i get goin'?

once i have an idea? as my husband says, i get a 'pepper up my butt' and cannot. willnot. do anything else. UNTIL I DO THIS THING I JUST HAVE TO MUST HAVE TO DO righthisecondNOW.

ahem.

or as my mother says, i get so flippin' fixated i would rather DIE than not be able to accomplish said task.

pepper up the butt sounds more funny, tho, and makes me giggle. heh. ahem. anyway.

i am doing something that CG over at Dreams of a Country Girl does sometimes. and i LOVE IT. bc i am, as we all know, NOSY. as in, i will spy on you, if you leave your blinds open bc you're just ASKING for it. in my opinion which is the only one that matters amen.

so. ask me anything. anything you want!!!!!! seriously. i can't even THINK what any of you would want to know about me but really? i just thought this would be interesting. give ya'll a lil' peek into what makes Lo LO. ya know?

like for example? i am afraid of the dark. yep. i am. i have a system down so that i never have to deal w/a pitch black room.

also? i am addicted to chapstick. yep. i am. i CANNOT WILLNOTHAVENOTEVER go without chapstick- i have backups at work and at home and 2 that i carry in my purse justincase one dissapears. i love it. i'm always switching brands too. right now it's hardcore CARMEX but it used to be aveeno bc they have lovely organic ingredients.

also? i so suck at buying organic. i just can't give up my processed weird breaded Jewel-brand frozen chicken nuggets. they are TOO GOOD.

i'm ipod illiterate. no seriously. i cannot figure the thing out. not so much the ipod but the online itunes thing? it's super way confusing? or i'm just lazy. nah. that couldn't be it. nope no way sirree bobby lynne jo.

so. ask away. anything. everything. or nothing! if ya don't wanna know, DON'T ASK. cuz if ya ask? I WILL TELL YOU. just warning you. cuz i'm honest and all. and maybe a little too willing to 'air mah laundry' or ... bare my soul or.... show you the insides of my cupboards where i keep my pots and pans.

cuz i would, yo, i totally would. if you asked to see it. which i'm hoping to all that is marvelous and scrumptious, you won't.

but then again i remember who you are and then i think, really? going easy on me? NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.


ask away!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Linda said...

OK I gotta know how much caffine you consume in a day. Coffee? Latte? Tea? Chocolate? Or are you just naturally in "high gear" all the time?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Where on earth do you get all that energy? Youth, it must be youth. See there I answered my own question. Sorry.

Marchelle said...

oooooooooooohhh i love these. i'm just like you, i am SUPER nosy! in fact, last night when i was driving home, the car in front of me slowed down to turn into their driveway, and i TOTALLY gawked trying to see what was inside their garage as the door slowly opened. and i always look in peoples windows at night when i drive by. HEY - if they are going to leave the curtains open, they are fair game!

alright, so my questions are as follows:
1. what kind of toothpaste do you use?
2. where/how did you and the russian meet?
3. are youins' planning on taking the plunge into parenthood?
4. what is your favorite vacation spot?
5. what do you want to be when you grow up?

i was thinking about doing one of these too but i dont know if anyone cares!??!!

Ashley said...

-When did you get married and how did he propose?!

Jenn said...

I often wonder if I should do one of these, but I divulge so much on my blog, that I don't really think there's anything left to ask!

(1) How many guests did you have at your wedding?
(2) Were you a bridezilla?
(3) Kids? Someday? How many?
(4) Are you going to college or are you already done?
(5) Hobbies?

Anonymous said...

uhm....I've got nothing that someone else hasn't already asked so I'll just sit back and wait for the answers.

Mama Dawg said...

I want to know more about your hubbie. His background is so fascinating to me. Tell us more about him and his family (and how you like/dislike being a part of it...I dont' want to assume you like EVERYTHING about it but also dont' want to assume that you dont' like something about it).

Lump said...

pepper up your butt?? AHAHA love it. :)

my questions:

do you pick your nose in the car?
do you shower after you take a bath?
if you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

1. what is your biggest regret in life?

2. If you had a million dollars, what would you do?

3. who do you admire?

4. When you are gone if someone could pass on 5 words about you...what would you want those 5 words to be?