Friday, November 7, 2008

another list but this one is cute and sweet.

1. My blueprint for success includes not being ashamed or afraid to ask for help.
2. A watermelon jolly rancher was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is the step 2 acne moisturizer from Murad. even tho i've never had acne in my life.
4. eating steak can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about what it's like growing up in a military family. maybe some other time.
6. responsible is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating steak and seeing Vlad, since he's worked late every night and i haven't seen him in 2 days(we live together.), tomorrow my plans include meeting up with my mom to pick out new frames for her new glasses- that she's needed for 20 years getting for the first time and Sunday, I want to install the new dryer and go out to eat at Stoney River!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all the references to steak in the past couple posts. Cuz I'm a steak girl too. With baked potatoes. And more steak.

melissa ellen parker said...

Glad you get to see Vlad. Growing up and working stinks - even though it allows us to pay for some really cool stuff.

I wanna do this list -

Military family - do tell!

Never had acne - you lucky duck! I hadn't until I was a couple years into my 20-s except for breakouts here and there.

Ask your mom if you can post a pic of her old and new frames! I love glasses makeovers!!

Brandy said...

Just found your blog and think it's totally cute!