so KD over at a bit squirelly (shes' in my blog list) usually does something called "Thankful Thursdays." and, you know, since i woke up this morning and told myself ENOUGH with the pity parties and BRING ON LIFE, i thought, hey! why not right? why not remind myself every week that i should stop and smell the thankfulness. or. something like that.
so here's what i'm thankful for, right now, this second, on Thursday, at 12.16pm sitting at work:
- i am thankful of the blogging world. without it i don't know where i'd be.
- i am thankful that my husband, my family, my friends and i are all healthy, happy, and loved. (stole that from KD!!)
- i am thankful that Starbucks is making espresso truffle drinks. oh, lordy, am i ever thankful.
- i am thankful that my husband loves me so much. really, sometimes i just don't know why.
- i am thankful that i have a home and a job.
- i am thankful that there are people who believe in me, and tell me so, every day.
- i am thankful to be alive. trust me.
- i am thankful for the good delicious steak in the world.
- i am thankful, too, for all the cows that have given me steak. i was vegan for about a year. didn't work out. (but should earn me kudos points)
- most of all, i'm thankful for the people in my life. this may be a repeat, but really? it is that important it needs to be repeated. i am so, so thankful that i am so lucky.
be thankful, guys!! what are some of you thankful for? potato chips? leg warmers? travel mugs? your parents? kids? cat? the paper man? the barista?
c'mon. i'm curious :)